Godfrey and Lappage Services Limited – Service Engineer
We are looking for commercial refrigeration and air conditioning service engineers to join our ever-growing team. Godfrey and Lappage Services Limited have been trading since 1997 and are now entering our 22nd year. We have steadily grown into a friendly family company as well as sustaining the professional and meticulous beliefs as per the Directors visions.
Godfrey and Lappage Services Limited offer full sales, service and maintenance departments within the refrigeration and air conditioning industry. We are continuing to invest in our company, so we can offer our clients a very efficient service to carry on within our company ethos.
We believe in teamwork totally and would always require each member of our staff to work together and help each other to form a solid relationship throughout so each team member can come to work and enjoy their every working day. We have recently finished our own training room, so we can create continuity within our company with regards to our directors’ beliefs.
We are looking for engineers who are more than comfortable with all variations of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning working within the following:
- Wear the company uniform at all times and keeping a very clean, smart look so a good first impression is always achieved.
- Keep the company vehicle clean and tidy at all times inside and outside.
- Achieve a high first fix rate.
- Carry out the completion of all job sheets, timesheets etc as per our company procedure.
- Always carry works out to the GL health and safety zero tolerance policy procedure.
- Be polite at all times to clients and always be willing to help.
- When on call be available at all times as well as in the normal working day.
Usual Company Benefits:
- Company Vehicle
- iPad, iPhone
- 20 Days Holiday plus Loyalty holiday to be introduced from 1st Jan 2019
- Travel Pay
- Manufacturers Training Courses
- Minimum Experience 5 Years
- C&G 2079
- Full UK Driving License
Please apply now to join our ever growing and exciting team
Office Telephone: 01992 760024
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £36,000.00 per year, depending on experience
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org